Featured
How Hot Does A Diesel Exhaust Manifold Get
How Hot Does A Diesel Exhaust Manifold Get. Motor temp is at 125 usually. After initial startup, the entry.

I have mine plumbed so the water leaving the motor goes through the headers then out the exhaust. #15 · jul 28, 2012. 9 votes) the exhaust manifold does get very hot but if it is glowing cherry red it could be a restriction in the exhaust/ restricted catalytic converter, it could be a lean air fuel mixture, or retarded ignition timing all of the above should cause a loss of power or fuel economy.
Bob 11:39:42 03/18/03 (2) Re:
I ran the engine as suggested and tested it with a borrowed laser temp gun. That would be upwards of 1000 degrees or more. #2 · jan 30, 2011.
How Hot Does Exhaust Manifold Get?
Motor temp is at 125 usually. According to this website from the university of washington: I have a bully dog power pup, that i got for free, and i have it on the tow/eco setting.
Does Anyone Know How Hot A Stock Exhaust Manifold Should Run?
I have mine plumbed so the water leaving the motor goes through the headers then out the exhaust. The manifolds and risers were 143 degrees even after running the engine at 3500 rpms under load for 15 minutes(after a 15 minute warm up) the end of the manifold fartherest from the water inlet was 10 degrees warmer than the inlet end which i assume would be normal. I just installed temp probe for the exhaust on the passenger side manifold.
Right Out Of The Cylinder Head, When Running At High Speed, Wide Open Throttle, Exhaust Gas Temperatures Can, In The Short Term, Reach As High As 1650F
Jd 12:30:33 03/18/03 (1) re: How hot does exhaust manifold get? I can tell you this, pulling a camper will turn a stainless tip a nice tinted brown.
How Hot Does Exhaust Manifold Get?
You also need to remember that the reading of the temperature does not imply that the headers or exhaust values are that hot. My temps are reaching 1300 degrees without getting on the pedal hot and heavy. It is rare to find temperatures this high in normal operation.
Popular Posts
Is Prestone Antifreeze Good For Aluminum Engines
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment